Thinking of Allegretto Laser Vision Correction?
The Allegretto laser is an extremely fast and accurate laser that uses a new concept in laser vision correction Los Angeles procedures, called wavefront optimization. According to Los Angeles lasik surgeon, this laser has justly developed a reputation as having some of the best results of any laser used in the world to deliver low retreatment rates, minimal glare and halo side effects, and excellent eye tracking, centration and laser treatment profile technology. It uses invisible ultraviolet (UV) light pulses to remove precise amounts of corneal tissue from the eye to reduce or eliminate farsightedness and astigmatism (distorted vision)
– are 18 years of age or older, and
– have had stable eyesight for the year prior to the pre-operative examination.
– halos (rings around lights),
– light sensitivity,
– night driving glare, and
– visual fluctuation.
– are pregnant or nursing,
– have a collagen vascular disease (such as rheumatoid arthritis or scleroderma),
– have an autoimmune or immunodeficiency disease (such as AIDS or cancer),
– show signs of keratoconus (an eye disorder in which there is a thinning of the cornea that results in blurred or distorted vision), or
– are taking medications with visual side effects (such as Accutane or Cordarone).